- Case Mgr establishes local medical providers that agree to fair treatment practices including specialty and off hours providers.
- Injury occurs, call 740.266.6344.
- Case Mgr gathers injury information.
- Case Mgr determines if off-site medical is necessary.
- If only first-aid on-site is required, case mgr provides direction.
- If off-site is needed, case manager calls ahead to make arrangements with off-site provider including providing a summary of injury.
- After off-site visits, case mgr contacts facility to review notes, diagnosis, prognosis, modified duty.
- Recommendation for compensibility, OSHA recordability, and independent medical evaluation (IME) considered.
- Case mgr contacts employee to follow-up ensuring care compliance.
- All matters are documented by case manager and provided by Email to interested parties.
- Injury treatment is followed until case is resolved, even where employee may move away from the area.
***** OSHA Recordable Authoritative Letters *****